By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Text Hover Image reveal

Brandn_P

Brandn_P

I am trying to create a hover state over text that reveals an image in a column next to the text.

I have 3 columns in a section. In the 2 lefthand columns I have 6 headings. In the right column I have an image. I would like to have the image on the right hand column change when you hover on one of the Headings and have a default image displayed when not on hover.

I created a hover state for the text using custom css that moves the text to the right and changes color. I just can't figure out how to create a hover state for text that would change/reveal the image in the column to the right of the Heading.

I'd appreciate any help with this. I should add I am not a coder I just pretend to be one. I'd even be willing to pay someone to help me with this.
TIA.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 1.37.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 1.37.04 PM.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 187

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official