By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Templates section not displaying all the templates

Hermank

Hermank

Hi.

I must be overlooking something very simple here, but for some reason, the Templates section is not displaying all the templates:
templ.JPG

There should be 16 templates, but for some reason it only displays 9 of them. And I know for a fact I should have more than 9. Same thing under the “Mine” and “Published” section – it doesn’t display all the templates that there should be based on the number in the brackets.

I'm not sure when exactly this happened, but at one point the header of my website that I was working on disappeared, and when I started looking into it, I noticed that it was not displayed under the Templates section anymore as it should, and then I noticed the discrepancy between the number in brackets and the displayed number

Is there a hidden filter there somewhere that I am overlooking? I’m so confused.

EDIT: Also, when I create a new popup template, it doesn't show up under the Templates section, but I can still use that newly created popup template with widgets when I search for it by name.

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official