By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Tabs not displaying content

N

NCA Web

Background:

Website (ncafinals.com) was created last year by me, is used only for an annual event. It’s time to update the site of this year’s event and I’ve found that the tabs are not working correctly. They all worked fine last year when the site was in use, no issues anywhere. The site is very minimal, simple theme with very few plugins.

I’m using the Elementor child theme, plugins currently activated are:

Elementor

Elementor Pro

Essential Addons for Elementor

Tablepress

The issue:

None of my tabs are displaying the content in them. The active tab reacts, the hover color changes, but the caret is missing from the tabs and nothing happens when I click on any tabs. It’s like it’s not activated?

What I’ve done so far:

Deactivated all the plugins one by one. (I currently have all deactivated except the ones in question.)

Changed themes – back to Hello, tried a few others at random with no effect.

Updated all the plugins.

Checked the latest WordPress update, it’s installed.

Added new sections to the current pages with plain tabs, advanced tabs, toggles, and accordians – none of these will expand to show any content.

Created a new page with tab and toggle elements, no effect. Those tabs don’t work either.

Searched the all the help forums I could find for this problem, no luck.

I haven’t done anything with this site since last September, so I’m not sure if an update in that time has made things incompatible? I’m completely at my wit’s end, no idea where to look for the answer. Any help would be appreciated.

elementor official
E

elementor-tww

Hi
I see that there is only an empty table. Please test it with a new page and the shortcode widget. If that works fine, there is a problem with the other widgets used.

elementor official

Attachments

• tablepress.jpg
    tablepress.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official