By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Table of Contents widget numbered indentation

L

leehuds

Hi everyone. I’m new to this forum and here’s my first question. The Table of Contents widget is very cool. I have tried by trial and error and reading the specs to get two specific things to happen. So far no luck.

(1) I’m using Marker View = Numbers and in Desktop mode the indentation of the numbers is acceptable, but when viewed in Mobile the numbers (and accompanying heading text) starts so far to the right that the left-area white space is at least one-third of the width of the entire widget on a mobile screen. IOW, it looks “scrunched up and pushed way over to the right.” I hope that makes sense.

(2) Maybe I’m chasing unicorns here, but when the heading text exceeds the width of the widget, and you use Numbers, the numbers float in the center of the multi-line heading text, whereas I’d love to have the numbers aligned with the top-most line of a multi-line heading.

I can post simple screenshots if that is helpful. Thanks in advance for your time.

elementor official
elementor official