By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Submenu dropdown items are not clickable

S

SailorGuy

I am creating a new website and I'm new to WordPress and Elementor Pro. But I've been watching dozens of videos and reading lots of forum posts and tutorials, so I think I am creating the main menu properly for my website.

I created the initial menu structure via WordPress Appearance -> Menus and then customized its appearance using Elementor Pro's NavMenu widget.

The top-level menus all function and redirect properly to the correct page. However, on all submenu dropdowns, only the first submenu item is clickable/redirectable. All submenu items past the first one do not change hover color or allow me to click them. Same results on multiple browsers on different platforms (desktop, tablet, smartphone).

See the attached PDF of the menu structure and resulting menu/submenus on the website.

Any ideas on why only the first submenu item is active and clickable?

Thank you in advance!

Sailor Guy

Attachments

• Elementor-Submenu-Issue.pdf
    68 KB · Views: 270
E

evofuse

Try adjusting the Z-Index of your navigation section. Sometimes other (Even invisible) items get layered on top. Set it real high, like 500 so it's always above everything.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official