By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

submenu arrows, chevrons, and angles are not showing up

N

NashvilleDesigner

I have a fresh install of Elementor and have the Pro version installed. I'm using the Astra theme. My submenu arrows, chevrons, and angles are not showing up after being published. They show properly during editing, but when you visit the page you see this. (see pic)

I have searched and searched and have found lots of content regarding this problem but no definitive solutions. Please help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 11.32.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 11.32.21 PM.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 45
Y

YHalevi18

Hi. I also just experienced this problem. One fix recommended here was to install the Font Awesome plug-in. I did and that solved the problem though others have said it did not work for them. I'm also using Astra, so good luck!

N

NashvilleDesigner

I just installed the Font Awesome plug-in and that seems to have solved the problem. It does NOT feel good to have to install a third-party plug-in to solve an issue like this.

Elementor???

K

KeeCee

Hallo team,
Ik heb een soortgelijk probleem.
Als ik een regel gebruik om twee stukken tekst te scheiden, werken de regels prima in desktopmodus en mobiele modus, maar niet in tablad-modus. Waar moet ik de fout zoeken? De eigenschappen van de scheiding zijn niet aangepast, behalve de kleur en dikte.

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 36
  • Mobiel.jpg
    Mobiel.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Tablet.jpg
    Tablet.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Scheiding.jpg
    Scheiding.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 35
K

KeeCee

Hallo team,
Ik heb een soortgelijk probleem.
Als ik een regel gebruik om twee stukken tekst te scheiden, werken de regels prima in desktopmodus en mobiele modus, maar niet in tablad-modus. Waar moet ik de fout zoeken? De eigenschappen van de scheiding zijn niet aangepast, behalve de kleur en dikte.
Hello team,
I have a similar problem.
If I use a line to separate two pieces of text, the lines will work fine in desktop mode and mobile mode, but not in tablad mode. Where should I look for the error? The properties of the separation have not been adjusted, except for the color and thickness.
I'm using the Pro version of Elementor...

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official