By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Style edits not appearing aftering publishing.

Lara Lincoln

Lara Lincoln

Beginning late last week, when I make stylistic edits to my site, the changes do not appear on the published page. Changes to the text do, but any design element change is ignored.

For example, if I add a content box with text, set a box shadow, and format the text to blue and a particular font, the text will appear as written but in the default color and font and there will be no box shadow.

The only workaround I can find is to go into Elementor tools and regenerate files after every edit. This is particularly maddening considering I'm actively building the site, so this is supposed to be most of my job right now, and it's hit the brakes for me.

elementor official
A

Agemo

Do you have any caching/optimisation plugins installed in WP?

elementor official
marcel

marcel

Beginning late last week, when I make stylistic edits to my site, the changes do not appear on the published page. Changes to the text do, but any design element change is ignored.

For example, if I add a content box with text, set a box shadow, and format the text to blue and a particular font, the text will appear as written but in the default color and font and there will be no box shadow.

The only workaround I can find is to go into Elementor tools and regenerate files after every edit. This is particularly maddening considering I'm actively building the site, so this is supposed to be most of my job right now, and it's hit the brakes for me.
This sounds like a typical Elementor v3.0.x problem. Your solution - regenerating the css - will be required until they patch this. My guess it'll be fixed in 3.1

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official