By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Strange Wordpress logo

B

bluemi332

Hi, let me start with saying that I have never worked with Elementor. A friend of mine who certainly isn't an expert with Wordpress is trying to build a site and has asked me to remove the strange Wordpress logo on the right side of prince-john-dive-resort.co*/. Tried to figure it out but as I said, Elementor is new to me. Can anyone give me a hint? That would be most appreciated. Thanks! :)

elementor official
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Could you include a screenshot of what you are seeing ? I'm not able to see what you mean by looking at the site.

elementor official
B

bluemi332

Thanks for your reply. I have managed to remove the icon and background color but actually the element is still there, only invisible. You can still see the mouseover hand appearing on the right side of the navigation. In Elementor it's that tiny column to the right of the navbar, see attachment.

elementor official

Attachments

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
You should be able to click on the blue penil icon and press the delete key to delete the element inside column ?

elementor official
B

bluemi332

That's what I thought but it only gives me the option to edit but not delete it.

elementor official

Attachments

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
That's what I thought but it only gives me the option to edit but not delete it.
How about right clicking the element so you get a tooltip dropdown menu, a delete option should be on there ?

elementor official
B

bluemi332

Ah, the magic right click... That did it! Thanks a million, that solved my headache! :D

elementor official
elementor official