By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Strange server error when trying to edit blogpost or create new one

IlmoS

IlmoS

Hello all

Today I experienced strange error when trying to edit blogpost or trying to create new one, error says "
{"message":"Server error, see Elementor => System Info"}"

I also attached system info

I dont know what to do about this, and this is really frustrating as I cannot edit or create new blog posts anymore.

I appreciate all the help, thank you

-Ilmo s

Attachments

• system error.JPG
    system error.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 243
  • system-info-ilmostromberg.com-22-08-2020.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 362
T

tmikaeld

I have the same issue, I created a ticket about it as well.

E

elemento

Also the same. The last update of plugin "Vibe Custom Types" has generated this error “Server error, see Elementor => System Info”.
Every time when I try to update the changes made in the WordPress editor, the error above appears. I have tried disabling the Custom Types plugin and the problem disappears, but the page stops working.

socialpro

socialpro

The same here:
{"message":"Server error, see Elementor => System Info"}
I hope it can be fixed....

E

elemento

Not yet. Have you modified something on your website recently?

E

elemento

Me too, but this bug has come out some time after the update, I mean that I think it is not related.

M

MarsMan

I had same problem after the recent plugin update

Did all the usual disabled plugins no conflicts on there the issue was still present.

Temporary fix: I did a rollback to v2.9.8 until the error is resolved.

elementor > tools > version control

I'm sure v3.0.0 will be released within the next few hours

B

Bruce

i've got the same problem too and it looks to be affecting not just page and posts but woocommerce as well. i can't find any news/updates about this

socialpro

socialpro

i've got the same problem too and it looks to be affecting not just page and posts but woocommerce as well. i can't find any news/updates about this

B

Bruce

Yes that's worked for me too it seems. Thanks! also just in case for those that don't know, simply go to elementor > tools and version control, it's as easy as clicking a couple of buttons to roll back

socialpro

socialpro

Yes that's worked for me too it seems. Thanks! also just in case for those that don't know, simply go to elementor > tools and version control, it's as easy as clicking a couple of buttons to roll back

Its not a good solution.....if you roll back than the templates are broken....

B

Bruce

Its not a good solution.....if you roll back than the templates are broken....
will the templates work with the next upgrade? or is this another one of the 'unknowns' ... unfortunately this is the only thing that seems to work right now

socialpro

socialpro

will the templates work with the next upgrade? or is this another one of the 'unknowns' ... unfortunately this is the only thing that seems to work right now

Elementor have to give a good solution, i'm rol back because otherwise my templates are broken...

W

wgic

i am getting the same error {"message":"Server error, see Elementor => System Info"} in any of the wp-admin pages

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official