By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Stick Footer to the bottom

Precrime

Precrime

Hello everybody.
I use the Wordpress Astra Theme (Free version) and customized it with Elementor Pro.

I created a footer with Elementor too.

My problem is now:

There are some sites now with content, and some without (cuz' site is growing step by step). And the Footer is always sticket to the last content. If there is no content, the footer is sticked to the menu.

As you can see on the pic, Home has no content, and the black part of the site is the footer. Its really sticked to the Menu on the very top of the page.

What i want, is to give a fix position to the Footer, so that every site looks nice, even if only few sentences are pasted. And of course, if there should be longer sites, then the footer should drop down.

How and where can i fix this? I hope you can help me. I haven't find a solution within the elementor options. Do i need to change the custom CSS or something else maybe?

Thx in advance for your help, very appreciated!

Attachments

• footer elementor.PNG
    footer elementor.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 175
M

Mululu

After trying a little, I found the optimal solution for myself.

Note: Elementor Pro (certainly works without Pro, only then the HTML tag has to be added manually)

My content (posts & pages) is created with templates from the Elementor Theme Builder.

I gave each template the HTML tag: main.

1.PNG

Then I added the following code:

Code:
main{
    min-height: calc(100vh - 545px);
}

The 545px correspond to the sum of my header and footer.

If you still need help contact me.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official