By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Spacing Problems Elementor Buttons

S

supportvistacan

Hi, I am new using Wordpress and Elementor. I've been using it at my current job where I have been updating websites. I ran into this problem on one site though. I added three buttons at the top of the page which are anchored to other parts of the page. However, the spacing is strange. On a 12.5" screen, the buttons are spaced correctly. However, on a 24" screen, the buttons are skewed off to the side of the screen. The former and latter cases are shown in the images. I feel that it may be a formatting problem from whoever set up the page prior to me. Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Attachments

• TimBucks_Good_Placement.png
    TimBucks_Good_Placement.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 27
  • TimBucks_Off_Center.png
    TimBucks_Off_Center.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 37
busfizz.nl

busfizz.nl

This issue appears to relate to alignment in different screen dimensions.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official