By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Space between footer and content - Elementor in my theme

A

artistarj

Hi everybody
This is the first site I did with Elementor. I know most people create sites with Elementor from start to finish, but I already had my header and footer done and wanted to use Elementor only for the content.

So, I did what I do in all my Wordpress sites:

1) Header.php - I put the code until the beginning of the content (in this case, the open <main> tag),with all those functions and Wordpress links.
2) Footer.php - Begins with the end of the content (in this case, the </main> tag) and the <footer>, with wp_footer(); function before </body>
3) front-page.php - When it comes to other non-Elementor sites, I usually put some HTML tags and use loops and there are no gaps.

However, for this Elementor site, I only used the the_content(); function in my front-page.php, that looks like this:

<?php get_header(); ?>
<?php the_content(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>

There is no space between my Header and the Elementor content, but there is a gap between the content and the footer.
I inspected it searching for margins in the code/Elementor, but found nothing.

Am I using the correct function to call Elementor content in my front-page.php ?

Thanks in advance.

elementor official
elementor official