By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call the_content

A

Alphasky33

Hello everyone !

I'm working on a single page website, with Avada as my theme and Elementor page builder plugin.

When i'm in the elementor page builder editing desktop version of my website and i try to change to tablet editing or mobile editing, i got this error message :
"Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call
the_content function in the current template, in order for Elementor
to work on this page."

I know that i have to call the function somewhere in some template but i really don't know where.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help !

elementor official
S

sagilimanoj947

I have a similar issue that raised on my blog post page while editing the blog post. how can I fix that? I am worried.

elementor official
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
I have a similar issue that raised on my blog post page while editing the blog post. how can I fix that? I am worried.
The blog archive is controlled via template builder, so you wouldnt edit the "blog posts" page its self. Thats why it displays the content area not found.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official