By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

[SOLVED] Where is the "Product" section in the widgets list?

D

debitspread

In my Elementor widget listing, I can search for "Product" and see all the usual product-related widgets, but I don't see a specific section or classification called "Product". I DO see this classification in various YouTube videos, but not in my own list of widgets.

For example, if I want to see the "Upsell" widget, I have to search with the term "Product", and then it appears along with all the other Product-related widgets. If I just look for the Upsell widget among the ones that are listed by default, I don't see it.

I see Basic, Pro, General, Site, etc., but not Product. Upsell is not even listed in the WooCommerce section.

Is there a setting somewhere that controls this?

elementor official
D

debitspread

[SECOND STAGE UNDERSTANDING:] I now see that the Product widget section appears only in the widgets displayed for a specific Product... and NOT in the template design.

[THIRD STAGE UNDERSTANDING:] Now I see that the Product section DOES appear in the template design, so now I have no explanation for why it was hidden before, but now it is displayed. Maybe a temporary glitch? Anyway, it's now showing, which is what I expected from the very beginning.

I had wanted to delete my original question, but decided to leave it, in case other users might be helped by this thread.

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official