By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Solved: Nav Menu Text Color for Custom Links

lukejd3

lukejd3

Hi folks, i have a problem: I've created some Custom Links in my Primary Menu. When i've saved them, the text colour in the menu has now changed colour and i don't know how to fix it. Basically they turned orange (my hover colour) and they need to be white, as per the settings i have already set. I've attached a few screenshots. Thanks in advance for the help.
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 8.23.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 8.24.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 8.24.45 PM.png

lukejd3

lukejd3

Hi Komi, no, I was using the menus through Customizer. I just disabled that one and started using the Elementor Nav Menu and it has solved my problem!

Thanks Komi, I appreciate your time !

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Great! Please edit your first post and add ** Solved ** to the title, so others won't try to answer you, but will look for the answer if they need it.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official