By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question [Solved-ish] Cant access editor after 3.0.0 update! Please help, urgent!

plolock

plolock

Im in the final stages of a project and as per usual, I keep everything updated to the latest versions,
and after the 3.0.0 update, I cant access the editor:

image.png

The text says:

"A critical error have occured on the webpage. Check the inbox of the websites admin email for futher instructions

Learn more about troubleshooting in Wordpress"

Last edited:
plolock

plolock

It seems like I can access the editor if I dont do it via the theme builder
problem.png

If I access the template from here, I get the error

plolock

plolock

On further investigation, the error seems to be limited to the Single Post templates in the new theme editor. The other templates inside the theme editor seems to work, however I cant seem to remove 2 headers I created by mistakenly double clicking on "add new header"

the Elementor editor seems to be accessible elsewhere

plolock

plolock

Okay, so it seems theres compatibility issues with some plugins etc, so I just rolled back for now and will wait until later. Too bad since I saw many features (mainly global colors<3) that Im really excited about!

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official