By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Smart People Needed!

D

Dino Adventure

Hello beautiful people,

I hope you can help me with a shop categories problem.
I have built a products archive page for my webshop in the theme builder.

I would now like to display these archive pages filtered by clicking on the product file category. I have inserted the woocommerce widget "product categories" with elemtor on a page. I would also like to link directly to the filtered archives through a link in the menu.
For example: I would like to click on the header menu item "clothing" to get to the page ...../shop/clothing..... which shows all the clothing filtered.

Instead, I am referred to an empty page. attached are a few images that might help illustrate this.
Unfortunately I can't help myself and am at a loss.

(main store page)
(menu) [categories on main store page and in menu should point to filtered product archives]

(instead clicking on the categories leads to an empty page)
(this is how the page should look like)

best regards from germany

Andreas

D

Dino Adventure

nobody has an online store here?

Last edited:
allchemist

allchemist

I had same problems, this is done with EDD Easy Digital Downloads, Elementor and Custom Fields. I can't post Links here, just search for "illuminatoren gratis bilder" and check the image database.

I found out that Archive pages don't work, its was really confusing and took me a lot of time. You have to make a normal page. I recommend this plugin, its cheap and has an amazing support. Just follow the guide in this plugin, how to set up product pages, but DONT use Archive pages.
Just Google for this one: ajaxsearchpro.com
I think it is amazing and SUPERCHEAP, but absolutely good.

But I am not a Pro, I guess other ones may give you better answers. I just tell you the way how I solved the same problem. By the way for Woocommerce you will find a looot of Elementor Addons, much more than for EDD. I would check them out, if I were you.

Regards from Switzerland,
Dave

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official