By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Slow and incomplete loading

A

awill110

I am new to Elementor and my troubleshooting in it is severely lacking. We have several pages that are acting differently between the desktop and mobile versions. One page in particular will load completely in mobile (though only in sections as you scroll) but will not load fully in the desktop version. The page is designed with 10 images, a header image and nine links to other pages. The images have been optimized for web, so they are not outrageously large. Desktop initially only shows two images, then will add another each time you scroll to the bottom of the page and then scroll back up. It will do this until the 5th image has been revealed, but will not show any of the following images.

The page does not have any custom CSS and the images do not have any custom CSS. The motion effects and animations are all turned off as well. I'm not 100% sure this is an Elementor issue and not a WordPress issue.

I can provide the URL, but not sure if that is against forum rules.

I appreciate any help that you can give.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official