By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Slide Animations and effects

P

Persuasion89

So I'm trying to find a way to add effects to a slide. I know there are the ken burns and the usual scrolling/mouse effects. I'm helping a client move from wix or weebly or something though, and the slides they currently have on a page have animations almost like shapes lighting up and fading in. They're just to accent the photo, and I could accomplish something similar with parallax I guess, but is there something that just has presets for this?

I'm attaching a picture of an example, these things just fade in on a slide in various places, then the other is like squares or something. This has to be a quick feature on the platform they're on. Anything like that with elementor?

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official