By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Site Logo only displays placeholder

W

wsayerh

Hello,

My website was working fine for more than a month now. I have tried to create a child theme for some reason and came back on my decision, but I have messed up something in the process: My site logo does not appear anymore, instead I only have Elementor’s site logo placeholder.

It’s very frustrating as I don’t know where this is coming from, I have cleared my server cache and my browser’s cache multiple times but the issue doesn’t get solved. I am also sure I have removed all the files I had created while trying to create the child them

My issue does get solved though when I change to a completely different theme, but I need this one theme (Dokan) and it was working just fine with it just a few hours ago.

I confirm that my logo is uploaded in the appropriate section of Themes > Customize.

Can someone please be able to point me in the right direction? The website is the following: www[dot]marchandia[dot]fr

Thank you very much

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 01.35.01 (2).png
    Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 01.35.01 (2).png
    422.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 01.35.45 (2).png
    Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 01.35.45 (2).png
    410.3 KB · Views: 37
W

wsayerh

Also, I have noticed that nav bar links don't respect anymore the colors I have defined in the customize panel.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 10.06.27.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 10.06.27.png
    429.5 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official