By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Single Post Template Formatting

• Thread starter smhollingsworth
  • Start date
S

smhollingsworth

I understand how to create multiple Single Post Templates. What I want to do, though, is create some that have the content formatted by breaking up the text with images or whatever. I'm not sure if I can do this natively in Elementor (or even Wordpress) or if I need to use custom post types (which is fine). At the most basic, I want to be able to create templates for single posts that look something like:

<post title and all that stuff>
<first part of post content>
<maybe an image or two>
<more of the post content>
<some other thing>
<maybe something else>
<the last part of the post content>

The part I struggle with is splitting post content into separate pieces. Can this be done within Elementor?

I apologize if I didn't explain this clearly. Not knowing exactly what I'm looking for has also made it difficult to find anything via Google or searching these forums.

Sean

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official