By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Simple Dropdown with "Go" Button

nunoferrao

nunoferrao

Hi there,

I am new to Elementor and trying to figure out how to implement a functionality that, in the coding world is relatively simple.

I would like to have a dropdown menu where the user can choose one of several options, and have a separate button that reads "Go!", that would take him to a different page depending on the option he has selected.

Dropdown: I am...
Dropdown choices: 1)A patient, 2)A professional

Button: "Go!"

--> Expected behaviour is that the button will lead him to website.com/patients or website.com/professionals depending on his choice.

I understand that WordPress has the Menu tool that allows you to build menus with different subpages intended to use in a NavBar setting, but this is not what I am looking for.

I am not looking for the dropdown to have links in itself. It should only register his choice, and the button should enable the action.

Is there any way to build this basic functionality with Elementor and WordPress?

Thanks for your help!
Nuno

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official