By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Sidebar navigation or vertical navigation

maxeneg

maxeneg

Hello! I'd like to create a layout similar to the one at The Nordic Food Lab (sticky side navigation bar)

But I'm having difficulties with the style of sidebars (which is pretty fixed) and the sticky headers (which have a line across the bottom of it as you scroll etc.) Any tips would be appreciated. I have the phlox theme, but I'm open to other suggestions!

elementor official
C

Cptech

Hello,

Thanksfully there is a pretty easy way to do that. Again, this is native feature of Elementor.
Just create and design the block (menu, header, nav bar...) like you want it - you can customise with CSS if the Elementor features are not enough but there are already plenty of design options.

Then in Elementor sidebar just click on Advanced > Motion effect > Sticky

It is explained on Elementor's website
docs.elementor.com/article/336-create-sticky-headers-using-elementors-theme-builder

elementor official
maxeneg

maxeneg

Thanks for your response but my question is about making a sticky vertical heading. In phlox/elementor there is a line for sticky headers, and I want to know how to get rid of this. I've tried two forms of CSS and neither have gotten ride of the lines.

elementor official
elementor official