By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Sidebar Custom CSS Code to navigate Wordpress Pages & Rows

M

maverick-covid

Attn: Elementor Developer Experts

Challenge #1:

Anyone care to share Sidebar Custom CSS Code to allow navigation to different Row Elements on Wordpress Page as shown on screenshot below ?

Eg: When "Who We Are" is clicked, the respective Row Element is navigated on the Page.

Similarly, it applies to other Side Bar elements: History ; Mission & Vision & Leadership.

Construction-Company-screenshot.png

Challenge #2:

Anyone care to share Sidebar Custom CSS Code to allow navigation to different Wordpress Page as shown on screenshot below ?

Eg: When "Overview" is clicked, the respective Page is loaded ( on same window).

Similarly, it should work for other Pages: General Construction ; Plumbing ; Painting & Pre-Construction.

Construction-services-screenshot.png

My programming skills are limited to accomplish this task as I come from Oracle Application Programming background.

My understanding is the Custom CSS code is created as shown on screenshot below.

elementor-settings.jpg

Thanks in Advance.

elementor official
elementor official