By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Show/Hide Sections

A

Ana

Hello fellow designers and developers. I just joined this community so this would be my first post.

I've started my second site with Elementor and I came across something that I have no clue how to do. Hope someone can help.

Basically, I've created 5 buttons and 5 sections, and at the bottom I've dropped an html and added a piece of code which allows me to show/hide each section when I press the button(button 1 show section 1, button 2 show section 2 and so on)

Whenever I refresh the page I have to click a button to drop down the section assigned. Here comes the question. How can I, for example have section one displayed on screen(unhidden) when I refresh, and when I click other sections it will automatically switch between them?

I attached the code I've used feel free to check that out.

Thank you.

elementor official

Attachments

• The Script.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official