By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Server error 400 bad request when updating...

A

aldi11

i need to know how to solved this problem.. when you want to updating content on elementor and klik update but, server error (400 bad request) show up..

please be kind .. Help me.. :(

Attachments

• server error (400 Bad Request).jpg
    server error (400 Bad Request).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 54
davidfer13

davidfer13

I have had the same problem for several days and I do not know how to solve it ... I am desperate.

alain.wagemans

alain.wagemans

Bonjour idem pour moi , j'ai tout de même réussi à faire une modification en mode sans échec .
Je me demande si ce n est pas un soucis de plugin car ça ne le fait pas sur ttoutes les pages .

S

sonnesworld

Hi, do you use any plugins for the security on your page? If yes, deactivate them while editing the website. Sometimes this kind of plugins blocks some actions.

alain.wagemans

alain.wagemans

Bonjour , j ai bien essayé mais toujours le même problème.

S

sonnesworld

Contact your hoster, maybe they have set up any settings.

alain.wagemans

alain.wagemans

Voila j ai désactivé le Plugin Product watermark for wordpress. Et je n ai plus de message erreur 400 il y avait donc bien un conflit . Pour moi c est résolu

ABMX

ABMX

I have had the same problem for several days and I do not know how to solve it ... I am desperate.

Now imagine if you are selling high volume of products using Elementor = Big loses.
I wonder if they test multiple times their updates, I mean intense test.

It was all good last week. This week the new update brought some issues. e.g. carousel is buggy, and all images on my site are bigger than it should be, which mean I will have to fix everything. Now I am afraid that my current change will be affected by their next update :/

Please Elementor, before releasing new updates, test your updates multiple times and with independent clients please.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official