By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

SEO difference for content - Elementor vs. WP directly?

U

U99U

If you're going to create long form content that you would like to get SEO traffic from, like a post article or a page with a lot of content, does the method you use to post the content matter?

2 choices:
1) I post the content directly into the WP content editor and my WP theme will format how it looks (depending on the theme).
2) I create a template with Elementor, then post the content in the WP editor, but doing it this way, all pages or posts become "Elementor" pages.

Any page created with Elementor has many, many DIVs on it. Way too many.

So, I'm wondering if using Elementor for long form content hurts SEO because of all the DIVs.
Of just have a theme (or create one or change one) where I can choose how long form content looks.

And just use Elementor for non-long form content pages, like category pages, etc.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official