By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Seeking Plugin/Addon automating upload of text and multiple images

J

JBH

I have looked all over and can't find the plugin I need.
Perhaps someone can recommend the addon or plugin that does this.

I am building an Elementor website for a friend that resells old, retired schoolbuses.
Most of his customers tranform these old buses into "tiny homes," RVs, hippy buses for road trips and "fests", etc.

I want to build a section on his website called "Customer Creations"
His past customers are invited to come visit the website and upload a couple of photos and a brief description of what they did with the old bus they bought

I seeka blog widget/addon with a form to upload one or multiple images and text
It would be nice if it would optimize the images upon upload, or at least prevent them from uploading 30GB monster files (I can always leave instructions)
Maybe it can take the uploaded photos and automatically create a little slider gallery or carousel for that one post to this "Cusomter Creations" page

Inexpensive is OK. Free is BEST.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

One problem you should be aware of is that by opening up the website to uploads you could have all sorts of problems with spam comments and images. I rescued a site some years back that got it's self blacklisted due to spammers.

There are plenty of web forms that allow image upload and file restrictions Contact Form 7 is free. But WpForms also does that.

Having done various sites over the years try the simplest route first see if it takes off, then look for better paid/free solution

elementor official
J

JBH

Ideally, the customer will be able to review visitor posts before approving them to appear onsite.

Free or paid, do any addons/widgets automatically optimize photos, and automatically create a carousel or slider? I need something a little automated for these web clients, as they are not code savvy....

Thanks again!

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

You could write something using CPT & ACF plugins that would allow to create an image carousel & slider but image optimization would take some configuring with file compression based on the size mb of file and dimensions. There is an Fb community that may offer some suggestion but what your looking to achieve is very bespoke without install some serious paid for software

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official