By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Sections not staying renamed

heartstone

heartstone

I'm able to rename a section in the navigator, but if I close and reopen the navigator or open the page later, the new names are gone and the sections have reverted to the default names (section, inner section, etc.). There isn't an option to save the page after renaming: any suggestions for how to make the changes stick?

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

There was some reports of the Nav Element not being compatible with certain themes, if you could head over to the Elementor GitHub and inform the developers or raise a support ticket. Sorry we can't help in this community.

elementor official
heartstone

heartstone

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm new to Elementor so I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing: my issue is with the sidebar section navigator. When you say Nav Element, are you referring to the navigator or to the nav menu module?

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Yes we are talking about the same thing as per this screenshot
elementor-navigator-001.jpg

elementor official
heartstone

heartstone

Got it. Thanks for clarifying! I'll follow your advice and check with the devs. I appreciate your help.

elementor official
elementor official