By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Section issue - Somewhat Urgent as every site page is affected.

S

snolette

On my site, I ran into a number of pages that have either added a section or split it and I am unable to remove/rework these pages. I can get in to edit, but going to remove deletes whatever section is below it then leaves the page issue section at the top of the page. Originally, I needed to duplicate the section to bring the contents of the first part back. It still left the section at the top.

I'm not an expert by any stretch and not using the pro version. I have absolutely no idea what to do to get my site back to what it looked like. Has anyone seen this before?

I wanted to thank everyone in advance for any assistance and guidance. I'd prefer not recreating the site.

Attachments

• Elementor Assistance.pdf
    712 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official