By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Scroll on page to ID ignore header height

P

powerpress

Hi!

I have a problem that is a bit complicated to explain – I hope you can understand...

Most of the pages are based on fullscreen section with on-page-navigation (by powerpack pro) and that works fine. e.g. der-bockl.de/bewegen-auf-der-strecke

BUT:
• When I open the menu (top right) and open e.g. "Bewegen > Auf der Strecke > Radeln - Mehrtagestour" (all fine until now)
• Than open menu again: "Bewegen > Auf der Strecke > Wandern"
• I scrolls down to the right part but not to the top. The section starts underneath the header, but it should start right at the top of the page.
• That's only happening when scrolling to a section on the same page via menu item. Normal scrollling and bottom navigation is all fine!

I tried something like:

:target { display: block; position: relative; top: -80px;

But than the normal on-page-navigation, which is fine right now, is also effected.

Maybe it's necessary to reload the page each time when a menu item is clicked - no matter if the section is on the same page or not. How can I achieve that?

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official