By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Save data from Elementor Pro Form to Woocommerce

enngins

enngins

Hi there,

I have a problem and so hope that here I'll get help.

I build a small store with woocommerce + elementor. Checkout (product type, shipping details and payments) is made with a third part plugin. It's important that I don't use account system in store - users buy the product without registration. All data from checkout form are saved like a New Order in Woocommerce.

Now I need to include some new parameters in the checkout form but the third part plugin that I use for checkout don't support needed data types. Unfortunately I can't use another plugin. But the Elementor Form supports these needed inputs.

My plan: Creating a pre-checkout page and create there a Elementor Form with needed input types. When user will fill this, he will go to my present checkout and will complete the order.

All it's fine but the problem: I can't find a method to save data from this Elementor Form in curent Woocommerce Order.

It is possible?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official