By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Safe mode and editing with elementor issue

rpuigdel

rpuigdel

Hello , I am new to this forum but I am glad it exists, it seems elementor is setting the standard for qualiity support for its product users. I have one site that uses elementor pro, and I need to have an issue fixed as fast as possible.

I am only able to edit the page with elementor when i activate safe mode, but there is this message on the bottom right of the window that is quite annoying. I have deactivated all plugins escept elementor and elementor pro, and the problem still arises that I can only edit with safe mode on. So, do I have to wait for a new version so this is fixed?
I a using Wordpress Version 5.4.2
Elementor v2.9.13 and Elementor Pro v2.10.3
Theme is OcanWP Version: 1.8.3

I would need to know if I need to do something else. What I dont think is a good idea is that the safe mode message popup has no closing icon , so this popup stays there annoyngly and not letting work on the contents underneath. Can you just ad a cross so we can close it?

thanks

firefox_0Ud5wJDLdA.png

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official