By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Responsive website Issue

M

MattyLinz

I'm currently using Elementor Pro with Ocean WP theme (Free) and have made a Header to be used with my website (PC version)
My issue is with the responsive aspect of my website - I am attempting to customise the header for use with Tablet and phone.

When I access tablet mode (using the responsive mode in Elementor) I select the columns that I don't want displayed in the tablet version and change to HIDE ON TABLET.
I then access the Navigator and Hide from view those particular Column layers so I can work on the tablet format of the header.
I then add the columns and widgets I DO want displayed on tablet view and list them as HIDE ON DESKTOP view.
Here is my issue - when everything is saved and I preview my website in PC mode - all columns and widgets are
mis-aligned and all over the place.
I then attempt to fix it in Elementor but I cant extend some of the Column widths, they act like the elements from the Tablet version are in the way even though they have been stopped from showing in PC view.

So there is my long winded story - has anybody had the same issue or is it just me not knowing what Im doing.
If it is me what would be the best way to rectify this issue

I have attached images of what Im trying to achieve

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 278
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 265
M

MattyLinz

**** SOLVED ****

I created three versions of the header on one template and listed each version to display or not dependant on screen size.

A

alforno

**** SOLVED ****

I created three versions of the header on one template and listed each version to display or not dependant on screen size.

Hi I'm having a similar issue, could you explain abit more about what you mean by creating three versions of the header on one template and listing each one? Thanks in advance.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official