By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Responsive hidden elements still visible in html code, anyway to hide this?

Xeronia

Hi everyone,

Due to different layouts, I have :
1. A section on my frontpage which is hidden on desktop, but visible on tablets and phones

2. Likewise I have a section which is only shown on desktop while being hidden on tables and phones

I was under the impression, that the section being hidden, would not be read by Google. Apparantly when seeing my page through Search Engine Spider Simulator, I can see Google is actually reading them both on each visit, so I have double up on the same headers, text and so on.

I am using the advanced -> responsive -> visibility in elementor but I guess it actually only does something like display:none; and still loads the entire thing in the actual code, which Google then reads.

Can I do anything do exclude the hidden sections from the final code?

Thank you in advance =)

elementor official

Tonio

This doesn't really answer your question, but I think you must send a request to the Elementor team for producing cleaner final code.

elementor official

Tonio

Haven't tried it myself, but I think you have to install a free plugin first.

It can be found at premiumaddons(dot)com. Sorry, I am not allowed to post a link here, being a new forum member.

elementor official

Xeronia

Thank you for your reply. I was able to change my layout and use just one section, but with different styles for desktop, tablet and phone instead. It did the trick =)

elementor official
elementor official