By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Request help with Page Template and Menus - I cant get the hang of it!!?? (from a weebly user)

X

xrayengineer

Hi folks, Long time weebly user, recently changed over to elemental pro and WP. I have taken several courses on udemy and watched many youtube how-to's, but there are two things I cannot figure out consistently.

I know there must be a few simple steps, any help is appreciated!

First: I want to make a Home page design (header footer and some basic content). Then make this a "Template" for all other pages of the website.
Second: I want to make a Menu that is sticky and will also appear the same on all pages.

I have not been able to consistently do this. I can edit the content on pages wonderfully (thanks to elementor),but not duplicate across multiple pages and keep a menu working. Can someone provide some guidance please? Thank you!

elementor official
MarkRudder

MarkRudder

Keep in mind that is a Pro feature.
Go to Elementor and search for
WordPress Header & Footer Builder Is Here

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official