By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

[Question] Random background on multiple sections

cristian.daros

cristian.daros

Hello everybody! I Just moved Pro and I am really enjoying working with elementor right now, makes things easier and way more complete for a non-programmer or non-designer with basically no knowledge of CSS, java or HTML.

Let's start with my issue, which is not an issue but mainly a "walkthrough request".

I am trying to replicate the header of my "Twenty Seventeen" theme, with a little more design in it.
Full page fixed background has been done, same for header layout.
Now I wanted to give it the same "power" of the original header. Load a random image from a list each time the page changes or is refreshed.

Is there any way to achieve that without using external plugins?
Also, is it possible to have the background change to the same image with the same positioning (Fixed / custom pos. / -800x / 0y) in 2 different templates? (header with main menu and footer)?

Thanks in advance, but I couldn't find anything useful about this anywhere
1570872671842.png

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official