By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question: How to place product thumbnails on the side, scrolling - or open in a lightbox?

L

LookingAhead

Hi,
I'm working on a woo-commerce site using elementor pro. The product page has a featured image and many associated thumbnails, so many that they continue far below the featured image cannot be seen when clicked on.
I'm hoping someone knows if there is a way to do something similar to this: printexgraphics.com/services/business-essentials/business-cards/,
where the thumbnails are on the side of the featured image and scroll up after clicking/viewing?

Or, is there a way to have them open in a lightbox on the main viewing area and allow the user to scroll through? My settings are set for lightbox, but that doesn't affect this.

Thanks for any input or suggestions.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official