By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question: EA Filterable Gallery

L

Limpopoboy

Hi Guys

I am using Elementor with the Avada theme. I have tried to use the Filterable gallery and experiencing several problems. Is anybody else having issues?

I have it on a couple of my pages now and not really happy unless I am doing something wrong which is quite possible but I think I am okay.

1. The tabs colour don't change when I hover, they only change when I click on them.
2. When I click on a filterable tab 50% of the time nothing is shown, only seems to show when I click 'load more images' despite the setting set to 6 nothing is shown. when I click show all this seems to work fine.
3. Or is it just taking an age to load my files are small though 100kb +/-
4. Lastly is it possible to make the tabs actual 'tabs' like a file next to one another just separate like they are now?

Look at these 2 pages and see if the filterable gallery works okay for you guys.

go to https:// tonysparkes.com > Photo Safaris > Uganda Gorilla Trekking
and
tonysparkes.com/wildlife-tours/pafuri-lodge

Regards

Limpopoboy

elementor official
Last edited:
Tonio

Tonio

I don't know what the problem is, but I can tell you what I see:

The pictures show up quick and fine in all the tabs except the chimpanzees tab and the landscapes tab. There I have to click 'load more images' first. I'm on windows 10 and checked Edge, Firefox and Chrome browsers. The result is the same every time.

So it looks like there is something different in the settings of those two tabs. Can you think of anything? Maybe you scaled the photo's different as in the other tabs?

Amazing photo's by the way!

elementor official
L

Limpopoboy

I don't know what the problem is, but I can tell you what I see:

The pictures show up quick and fine in all the tabs except the chimpanzees tab and the landscapes tab. There I have to click 'load more images' first. I'm on windows 10 and checked Edge, Firefox and Chrome browsers. The result is the same every time.

So it looks like there is something different in the settings of those two tabs. Can you think of anything? Maybe you scaled the photo's different as in the other tabs?

Amazing photo's by the way!
Hi Tonio

Sorry for the late reply been out shooting in the game parks lots of photos to process. With regards to the filter. It would seem that you may need to load all pictures first by the load more tab until all photos are loaded then you can filter them as per the tabs. This is not ideal and not what I had in mind. Do you know of a good gallery to have in Elementor?

Thanks for the compliment on the pics.

Regards

Limpopoboy

elementor official
L

Limpopoboy

Hi Guys

So fixed the issue concerning photos not showing. In the "ITEMS TO SHOW" field of the element make sure you enter the number of photos uploaded. If you have for example 20 in your gallery then 20 or more should be entered in the field.

Regards Limpopoboy

elementor official
Tonio

Tonio

Glad to hear you found a solution! Didn't answer your post because I was on holiday too.

elementor official
L

Limpopoboy

Glad to hear you found a solution! Didn't answer your post because I was on holiday too.
Thanks for your help..

It seems okay now. One issue I can't seem to work out (not sure if its a possibility) is the showing of all images when you land on the gallery page. I would like to know if there is an option to display 0, 5, 10 etc... Then filter the amount under your different tabs

elementor official
elementor official