By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question - Blog Post Image Issues

L

Limpopoboy

Hi Guys.

I am new to Elementor and want to use it in building my pages. I currently use the Avada theme but find Elementor a little for intuitive. However, I tried to post a blog post today and this is what I found. If you go to my site tonysparkes.com and view my latest post of the 2nd August you will hopefully see most of my issues and can advise further.

1. Featured image - I tried to start with a blank Elementor Canvas blank page but my featured image would not show? Only when I changed the template to default did my feature image show.
2. Why is my 'feature 'image clickable and can be seen in the lightbox? Other images on the page are not clickable. I prefer it like this.
3. I have 3 images on the page including the 'featured' image. Only 1 of these images shows the description on rollover despite all description fields being completed in the back end.
4. Lastly HTML tags, where does Elementor take the title sizes from ie.. 20px for H1 the size set in the theme? I am unable to adjust some HTML tags size. I am guessing they will not go larger than the settings in the theme only smaller? If this is correct?

Regards

Limpopoboy

elementor official
elementor official