By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Pseudo Elementos not working

I

italofgcoura

Hy... I'm having a serious problem inserting pseudo elements.
In the dev page, they work just fine, bur after I publish the page, they just don't, and worse, some of them, in previously saved models (working in a loop),they work just fine.
I have no idea what is going on. I already googled it, but it seems like no one ever had a problem like this before (or I just did find it). Can someone help?

This is the dev page, as you can see, the before elements are working fiiiiine...
1575921893890.png

And... this is the online page... In the left side of the page, you can see that green border, that is a before element working. But in the right side the before elements doens't work.
1575922175202.png

I already saw the solutions that elementor says, but none of that worked for me. Does any one know what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official