By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Products Page Bug

I

Ionut Balan

Hello,

I'm creating an ecommerce website with Elementor and I stumbled across a bug with the products page. I'm attaching a screenshot so you can understand this better.
Basically, I created two tabs in Elementor, in which I added the shortcodes of two templates with my products. The products templates I made using Woolentor. When I finished the final products page, I noticed that when switching from one tab to the other, my products from the other tab (that was initially not active) are not showing properlly; they are cropped, as you can see in the screenshot I attached. Interesting is the fact that if you resize the window, the products that were cropped are now displaying properly, and the products from the other tab are cropped. So resizing the window seems to resolve the bug, but I cannot rely on this solution. I was wondering if you came across this issue before and if some of you might help me with a solution. You can find the page here - hokki.ro/products/

Thanks and have a nice day!

Attachments

• woolentor-products-bug.jpg
    woolentor-products-bug.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official