By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Product variations not displaying correctly on custom product page

CFDBattChief

CFDBattChief

Greetings everyone, my first post here, and I am hopeful that I can find some folks who could help me. I am pretty new to WP, WooC, and Elementor. I have watched videos until I found myself drooling. I am struggling with creating a site for a very small, 2-person employee leather shop where we make items for firefighters. I am excited about being able to use the previously mentioned products in an attempt to move our current, very limited site to this format. I have already learned so much, but seem to hit some roadblocks along the way.
This particular roadblock that I am struggling with has to do with getting the fields for a product's variations to display correctly in a custom product page created using Elementor Pro. We make leather helmet shields to go on the front of a firefighter's helmet. One style of shield is called "the Classic", of which there are 14 different configurations. This may help...gbshields.formstack.com/forms/classic_shield_new . I am using a product called WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate to create the fields in a global add-on for a particular shield's customization. The fields display in a custom product page, however they show up in the Navigator panel as an "Add to Cart" element. I am unable to manipulate the page to display the fields correctly.
What I want to be able to do is to have the product displayed on the left with the fairly long list of fields for customization displayed on the right. Ultimately, it would be nice to place the fields on several tabs in an effort to keep the page itself from being so long.
If anyone has some suggestions or could provide some guidance with solving my problem, it would be deeply appreciated.

elementor official
elementor official