By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Product Template Help

dhanmer

dhanmer

Hi,

I am currently creating a template for all products but have came across a problem. I have Woocommerce Lottery plugin installed and would like to insert the countdown and inventory stock bar into my template but I'm not sure how I would do this.

The "Add-To-Cart" element allows me to show the number picker but I am not sure how to import the countdown and stock bar into my template. This is the last thing I need to launch the site so I would like to find a way to do this as soon as possible and any help would be appreciated.

I am running the latest versions of WordPress and Elementor and have the Astra Pro theme installed.

elementor official

Attachments

sms-design

sms-design

Most woo products have hooks if it's well built by wpgenie they can advice on the correct hook, or you may have to run woo folders in your child theme.

elementor official
dhanmer

dhanmer

My apologises, I've never worked with hooks before. How do you implement hooks into an elementor template?

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Stand by your bed you will be amazed at what you can hook into. For your use case scenario it's the woo hooks

elementor official
M

mylife007

Hi did you manage to get this working as I am stuck on the same thing.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official