By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Product Template and Woocommerce Lotteries Pick Number Add-On

dhanmer

dhanmer

Hi

Has anyone had any experience with Woocommerce Lotteries and it's number picker modification add-on plugin? I'm currently designing a template in Elementor for all of Woocommerce product pages but came across a problem with the formatting of the Add To Cart element.

The default product page displays all of the numbers which you can pick and then has the question and Add To Cart button formatting correctly below the numbers (see Correct Formatting - Lotteries Number Picker.png for reference) however when I try and design a product template, the formatting is all screwed up with both the question and Add To Cart appearing to the right of the numbers instead of below (see Elementor Template Formatting - Lotteries Number Picker.png for reference).

Does anyone have any ideas as to how (or if) the formatting of the button can be rectified as I would like the product pages to match the overall feel of the website if possible.

elementor official

Attachments

dhanmer

dhanmer

Thanks for the prompt response. I removed the template and reverted back to the default product page hence why it looks fine now however I am wanting to create a product template so it matches the rest of the website.

I've restored the template now. Please take a look again, hopefully you will see what I mean.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

You have not insert any product images to your template thus your add to cart section is taking the 100% width of the template

You will also have to assign sections/columns to your template

elementor official
dhanmer

dhanmer

I've tried it with and without images and still receiving the same problem. I've added the image again so you can see.

elementor official
dhanmer

dhanmer

It's OK, I've sorted it.

By adding .cart{ flex-direction:column; } to the custom CSS tab within the Add to Cart element it's resolved the issue.

elementor official
dhanmer

dhanmer

Thanks for your prompt responses :)

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official