By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Product Category Structure (4 across) Has Changed ???

T

terryt

Hi everyone - I hope someone here that knows more than me can look at this and give me an answer about what might have happened and how to fix it. The product categories section of my home page somehow screwed up. I had (and should have) 4 categories full width on the lower part of my home page. I went to look at it today, and I see that I have a blank space on the left side, and the category that should be there is below the second from left category.

I checked the structure of the page, and it shows 4 boxes across, so I'm not sure what's happening. I have attached a screenshot but it appears as double width ???? If someone could please let me know how I can restore the correct structure for my categories, that would be great. thanks guys

Attachments

• category screenshot.png
    category screenshot.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official