By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Product button color

cboy

cboy

The product normal button color changed on a few products and then changed on all of them on tablet and mobile, it looks good on desktop. However, when I am in elementor and move through the different views, everything looks good. Another thing I noticed is that on my template in edit elementor there is a white bar at the top of the page. And, before on my 2 sided product shirt images, the images would change on hover but now they dont. I tried deactivating plugins and changed the theme but nothing is is fixing the issue.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Could you help us with some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widgets
  • plugins
  • themes
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url which you can add like this **mywebsite.com/mypage may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
cboy

cboy

Yes, my: Wordpress is 5.3.2
My plugins are:
Elementor 2.8.4, Elementor Pro 2.8.3, GP Premium 1.9.1, Printful Intergration 2.1.8, WooCommerce 3.9.0, WooCommerce AvaTax 1.9.1, WooCommerce Services 1.22.3, Woocommerce Stripe 4.3.1 and Akismet 4.1.3. I am using GeneratePress for my theme and I have a child-theme with minimal changes.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Thanks but a screenshot or site url which you can add like this **mywebsite.com/mypage may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

You can try this css in your child theme

ul.products.columns-4 {
display: flex;
flex-wrap: wrap;
}

But your theme has an excellent support forum which is where the above came from

elementor official
cboy

cboy

I think Elementor is the place to ask because the styles are different when editing in Elementor and when the page is viewed in the browser. Something somewhere in Elementor is broken... my belief anyway. The button colors are different, the flex was working but now its not and the product images dont display correctly.

elementor official
cboy

cboy

Here are more images of whats happening. I think all this happened when I removed product review star ratings from woo. I rechecked it and the ratings dont come back.

elementor official

Attachments

Last edited:
sms-design

sms-design

Without a page url to look at it's very difficult to advise you can provide a url like **mywebsite.com

elementor official
elementor official