By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Product Archive Page on Mobile problems!

B

Based228

Hello,

I have a question that has to do with the product archive page.
I used a Template from Elementor Pro but when I want to look at my website with my mobile every page is looking good except the product archive page.
It looks like a margin problem but i haven't touched these settings. I have no idea how to fix this problem.

The weird thing is that when i'm working in wordpress and want to see how it looks on mobile, it shows it perfectly. Only when a costumer wants to go to the website the whole page is messed up.

Can anyone help me ?

Attachments

• Good page.JPG
    Good page.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 139
  • Bad page.JPG
    Bad page.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 151
B

Based228

This message is for the people that have the same problem and are looking for a solution.
I did not find a solution to this problem, a lot of people helped me but we couldn't figure it out.

So I had no choice but to change the theme from Astra to Flatsome. I highly recommend Flatsome for WebShops. Everything was much easier and using Elementor together was not a problem at all.

Also the problem of the weird products page is gone after I changed the Theme. And because I already made the site, changing the Theme didn't affect anything.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official