By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Problems with the Portfolio-widget

A

animedia

Hello,

I’m currently working on a website for a client and I’m having just a few struggles, which I hope you can help me with.
They’re both regarding the “Portfolio” widget. I currently sort the elements in the portfolio, by using the “Filter” option. The taxonomy is my categories.

Problem #1: I would like to display the category description below the filter bar above the images in my portfolio. So whenever I click one of the categories, the description of the category shows as well. Attached is an image which shows where I would like the category description to be.

Problem #2: I would like to “save” the selected category, so when I click on one of the elements in my portfolio, enter a new page and then click the “previous page”-button and come back again to the portfolio, the same category is selected. I however have no idea how to do this.

I hope you guys have the solutions for my problems.

Thanks in advance!
- Mads

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official