By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Problems with gallery and basic gallery

C

C4elements

Nobody here with an idea to fix the issue?

WP 5.3.2
Elementor 2.9.2
Elementor Pro 2.8.4

Hi there, since we started working with Elementor (and Pro),we didn't have any problems with the galleries.

Since some days we are no longer able to edit the galleries. Means that we e.g. don't see the button "Add Image" and when trying to edit the gallery we are only able to sort the existing pictures. So we cannot add any new picture after first configuration.

After turning back to the page which consists the gallery we cannot leave elementor without having refreshed the page before.

Of course we tried to fix it by deactivating all other plugins, but didn't succeed.

Anyone any idea to solve it? Thanks in advance!

elementor official
Last edited:
W

waterdene

Same problem here. I am trying to add new images to a gallery and just getting a blank page.

elementor official
C

C4elements

Same problem here. I am trying to add new images to a gallery and just getting a blank page.
Meanwhile Elementor Basic was updated to version 2.9.3 and NOW it works fine again.
So maybe you shoud just update, too, and it may work again. Would bei great, if you would post the result here.

elementor official
C

C4elements

I am using 2.8.4 problem still exists
OK, but what I was talking about is Update to version 2.9.3 in the free version of Elementor, which has to be/stay active when working with the PRO-version.
Did you update the Elementor Basic to version 2.9.3?

elementor official
W

waterdene

The most advanced front end drag & drop page builder. Create high-end, pixel perfect websites at record speeds. Any theme, any page, any design.
Version 2.9.3 | By Elementor.com | View details | Docs & FAQs | Video Tutorials
Select Elementor Pro Elementor Pro
Deactivate | Troubleshoot
Elementor Pro brings a whole new design experience to WordPress. Customize your entire theme: header, footer, single post, archive and 404 page, all with one page builder.
Version 2.8.4 | By Elementor.com | Visit plugin site | View details | Changelog

elementor official
C

C4elements

The most advanced front end drag & drop page builder. Create high-end, pixel perfect websites at record speeds. Any theme, any page, any design.
Version 2.9.3 | By Elementor.com | View details | Docs & FAQs | Video Tutorials
Select Elementor Pro Elementor Pro
Deactivate | Troubleshoot
Elementor Pro brings a whole new design experience to WordPress. Customize your entire theme: header, footer, single post, archive and 404 page, all with one page builder.
Version 2.8.4 | By Elementor.com | Visit plugin site | View details | Changelog
Did you already check "troubleshoot" inside Elementor Basic?

elementor official
W

waterdene

I had previously used troubleshoot to no avail, I had disabled all plugins and gradually added the back (Elementor basic) first and nothing worked. However the problem has cleared and I have no knowledge why this should be. It remains a mystery.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official